Germany is the largest national economy in Europe, the fourth largest by nominal GDP in the world, and fifth by GDP. In 2018, the country accounted for 28% of the euro area economy according to the IMF. Germany is a founding member of the European Union and the Eurozone. The economic model of Germany is based on the concept of the social market economy.
There are new job opportunities in Gеrmаnу lаrgе соmраnіеѕ as well as small and medium enterprises which rеԛuіrеs еxреrtѕ іn information tесhnоlоgу, tесhnісаl аnd naturalists. Germany has саrrіеd оut numеrоuѕ rеfоrmѕ tо fасіlіtаtе migration recently, thе lеgаl рrоvіѕіоnѕ fоr the еntrу іntо the country оf ѕkіllеd рrоfеѕѕіоnаlѕ were mоdіfіеd.
- Provide support to the Operations Business Partner to operational to priorities in the office. For example, coordinating ‘Lunch & Learn’ sessions, new joiner events and all office town hall meetings.
- Work collectively to build our Berlin office culture and brand awareness to ensure our place as a leader in employee satisfaction.
- Work alongside Real Estate, Human Capital and the Team Coordinator Germany to review existing H&S policies and procedures for the Berlin office, ensuring compliance with German legislation.
- Implement procedures for waste management & recycling.
- Co-ordinate professional operational support for employee on/off-boarding processes for employees – desk allocations, office orientation etc. with the Facilities Team.
- Overall responsibility for ensuring service delivery and management of a pro-active Facilities Management service across the office.
- Work closely with the International Operations Business Partner on the bi-annual performance reviews and evaluation process